At a parent education event, school founder Dr. Mary Beth Klee reflects on the founding of Crossroads Academy and the special role that the discipline of history played in our school’s origin and its ongoing life. She also addresses the relevance of history education in the context of current educational reform.
- Relearning Information After the Summer Isn’t All Bad August 22, 2017
- “Pay Attention” But Not Only Because I Tell You So August 9, 2017
- One Reason Smartphones Are Not So Smart August 2, 2017
- To Learn, Unlearn First August 1, 2017
- How the Arts Support All Kinds of Thinking July 18, 2017